Are you looking for luxury homes with a prime location and premier quality? The Philippines is one of the most interesting and scenic countries in the world. It features vast oceans, majestic mountains, and beautiful skylines. These sceneries attract people who want to live among the beautiful view, and perhaps you are one of these people.
Luxury homes and properties in the Philippines are sought-after by both foreigners and locals alike. Consider taking advantage of the scenic view and expert architects in the country. It is high time to invest in these properties.
Five Interesting Projects in the Philippines
Here are some of the most outstanding and interesting luxury homes and real estate in the Philippines, featuring different styled constructions and scenic views.
1. Kuala Beach Resort. This 2.47-acre private beachfront in Nagsubu, Batangas, offers outstanding quality. The property contains 5 bedrooms, 5 full sized bathrooms, a guest room, a swimming pool, and many more. Along with these, it also overlooks the vast West Philippine Sea.
The Philippine National Artist, Arch Francisco Mañosa, a master in Filipino-inspired architectural design, designed the property. Truly a great property for anyone who wants to get away with the cramped urban environment
2. Unique Western Home in Portofino South. A Mediterranean style, two-story house that is located in the south of Metro Manila. Near the property, is a hub for business and commerce. Alabang Town Center, Madrigal Business Park, schools and hospitals.
This 435 square meter house is not only stylish, but also offers three bedrooms, four toilets, and bath, A Master bedroom containing a queen size bed, bathtub, and a walk-in closet
3. Luxury Home at Sun Valley Estates. It is a 230 square meter, 3- story luxury home is situated at theSun Valley Estate at San Juan, Antipolo city. This property is located on an uphill and overlooking mountains, and the estate. The house contains a multi-purpose hall with a storage, a bathroom, and a maid’s room. Along with these are a micro garden and a garage that can fit three cars.
4. Balinese Villa In Sta. Elena Golf & Country Club. A luxurious Balinese Villa designed as a masterpiece of a French Designer. This villa combines the best of modern artistry and a traditional style. A work of art that will take your breath away.
5. Luxury Mansion in Portofino, Alabang, Rizal Province, Calabarzon. This 2-story, luxury mansion brags a total lot area around 1,375 sq. ms. or 14,800 sq. ft., and a floor area around 625 sq.ms. or 6,725 sq. ft. at Portofino Heights & Portofino South. It contains 5 bedrooms, 2-car garage, family area, game room, and others.
These luxury homes in the Philippines are designed by the most experienced and amazing architects and will surely fulfill your needs anytime. You will not be at any loss when you buy any of these as the services and quality that they offer are all worth it. If you opt to resell the property at any later date, you’re sure to amass a profit as the demands for these houses continue to increase. With stunning views and amazing quality, now is the time to invest. Don’t lose out on these beautiful properties.